----- Original Message -----
From: "Brendan MacRae" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> What is the difference between the two glass 120/220
> film holders? One rotates, one doesn't?

No idea what the use for the rotating film holder is. A glass holder is
mandatory for scanning MF on the 9000ED scanner. Otherwise you won't get
sharp corners. It is a shame that the glass holder isn't standard with the
scanner. It is basically useless without it.

> Plus, where can I find the standard, less expensive
> glass holder in stock? It's seems they're on national
> backorder.

B+H have had the glass holder on back order for close to a year. I found
mine in Norway.

Pål