> Fra: "Digital Image Studio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 24/08/06, K.Takeshita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 8/24/06 7:58 AM, "K.Takeshita", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Overwhelming
> > market domination by big 2 is not only unhealthy but deterimental to us all,
> > the consumers.
>
> You'd think so but it doesn't seem to be doing the Canon consumers any harm?

Or maybe it does.  Right now there are two Canon users who agree that they
should have bought Nikon D200. They don't want larger sensors, but they do want
better viewfinders.  A third person did switch from 20D to D200 and claims that
he would have chosen Pentax today, at least if K10D has the same finder as
*istD.

People are moving, and Canon looks oldfashioned.  Only one wideangle for APS
format, no improvements in the finder on the APS cameras, expensive FF cameras
and IS lenses. No improved wideangles for FF.

If K10D is good I think we will see some more movements in our direction.

DagT