There is no difference in the process of developing B&W film
regardless of whether you have a real or traditional darkroom or are
working out of the trunk of your car, as Weegee did.  The only
difference is where you'd load the film into the developing tank and,
perhaps, some convenience factors.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]