I bought a Kodak Carousel slide projector in the 70's. It was packed
away in a box since the day I moved from Chicago to NY in early 1980.
Last month I unearthed it and my family and I spent a very enjoyable
evening looking 6 or 7 carousels of slides that I shot in the 70s. I'm
now loading some of my more recent culls and dupes into carousels for
viewing. It is great fun, even with a somewhat ordinary projector lens.
Paul