That's one piece of anectdotal evidence.  But unless you can
show that the optical design of the two lenses is the same
it doesn't really offer much to support your position.  After
all, Pentax managed to come up with (proportionally) larger
differences in size and weight between "K" and "M" lenses.

In any case, nobody is saying all DA & DFA lenses *must* be
the same size.  It's just that for telephoto lenses there's
a certain minimum size a lens must be (because the size of
the front element is determined by the focal length and the
max aperture, and the length is determined by the optical
design).  The existing FA lenses are already pretty close
to that minimum, so there's no way to make a DA lens much
smaller.

The K-mount lens you quote is just about at the minimum
diameter needed for a 600mm/f5.6 - it takes 112mm filters.
(The 133mm diameter must be measuring the outside of the
lens hood, not part of the optical body of the lens).

a little larger than the minimum needed for a 600mm/f5.6
(my FA 250-600/f5.6 takes 112mm filters)
close to the minimum