Bucky wrote:

> Isn't that a bit of an overreaction?  What can possibly be "very sad" about
> it?

Getting into subtle syntactical things here - didn't mean to
sound quite so
intense - but then Paul admitted to not having said
initially _exactly_
what he meant.  Since he wrote a long response to my thing
I'll explain
in more detail (one might, I guess, say "justify" <g>) in
the response to
him - and, if we are lucky, this letter will appear in all
of the mail boxes
before the other one .

annsan