High end, calibrated computer monitors reveal a remarkable amount of
nuance with good image display software and color management, but
nuances are visible in a print, assuming a color managed workflow and
a quality printer, that are not visible on a computer screen. Round-
off errors accumulate in all the transformations being done to print
an image. I let Photoshop manage the print process directly from full
resolution PSD files, bypassing the driver's 16->8bit conversion and
color management.

I see printing differences in the photographs I make that are
optimized with Adobe RGB (1998) colorspace and [EMAIL PROTECTED], printed
to the R2400, compared to the same photograph optimized for sRGB
colorspace and [EMAIL PROTECTED] The aRGB/16 prints are invariably better
than the sRGB/8 prints.

Godfrey