Alan wrote:

> >can we hope for body cover in lightweight magnesium alloy like on the MZ-S?
> >Not very likely perhaps but nevertheless desireable...
>
> But that would also mean the new body would be even more expensive. Quite
> unlikely I think.

Unfortunately yes. But anyway they should marked a version for us willing to pay the
cost and perhaps label it 645 Nat and paint it in military green :-)

I don't like plastic bodies although theres nothing wrong with the 645 plastics; its
very solid. However, it doesn't give that good feel. Also the glossy finish show
greasy finger prints and stuff easily. The MZ-S finish is great in this regard.

Pål