------------ Resending as I haven't seen this on the list yet ------------

Probably something I should know, but -

When I open a file in CS2, the open window shows a default setting of the
contents in a list form. I can go to the "view menu" icon & choose between
thumbnails, tiles,icons,& details. If I click on "details" it will only show
the 'details" while that window is open. Next time I visit that file (or any
file in CS2) the file contents are again shown in list form.

Question ? How can I change the file content format from "list" to "details"

A small but annoying item I've researched but to no avail. - I can do this
in other windows files but not in CS2

Thanks !

Kenneth Waller