Ok I should have asked this a few days ago but...
Thurs night we went to see Chihuly nights at Mo. Botanical gardens.   It was
a lovely evening spent with my mother, daddy and my baby girl.  The Blown
glass was beautiful.  My problem was no tripods or monopods were allowed in
the gardens.  Would there have been a way to fix this.  I took a few decent
pictures but nothing that I have even put up on my blog yet.  I guess I am
disapointed.  does anyone have any pointers in case I find myself in this
position again? I shot with my ist ds.
sandy