But you don't have to use SDHC cards. I think the current batch of SD
cards are fast enough.  And by the time the price of 4G or 8G SDHC cards
comes down, there should be plenty of SDHC card readers to choose from.

--Lawrence [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.vex.net/~lawrence --
--Tungsten T3 Enhanced DIA Keyboard----Nokia Ringtone Convertor--