Digital Image Studio wrote:
> On 14/09/06, Lawrence Kwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>But you don't have to use SDHC cards. I think the current batch of SD
>>cards are fast enough.  And by the time the price of 4G or 8G SDHC cards
>>comes down, there should be plenty of SDHC card readers to choose from.
>

> You are probably correct, but sticking with CF would have meant
> absolutely no changes in readers and portable storage devices for the
> vast majority of us until capacities hit 130GB.

You mean the vast majority of Pentax users who have SD based cameras? D
owners are a distinct minority of Pentax owners. Everything else takes
SD. Switchers from (most) other DSLR systems will need to buy new
storage, as will D owners. But those upgrading from the far more common
DS, DL and K1x0D bodies won't have to buy new storage (except to fit the
slightly larger files.

-Adam