The Pentax Japan K10D page is up (surprisingly being the last and one day
late).  Most are what we already know, here are some extra info I found:

- Initial production is set at 13,000 per month
   (better reserve your pre-order now!)
- Changeable Focusing screen is confirmed
   (apparently not interchangeable with existing ones).
- Camera Settings retained for 1 month after battery removed.
- SR not operational during Bulb, Remote, Self-Timer or Wireless Flash.
- Retractable Flash cannot be used to control wireless flash.
   You need to have an external flash attached to K10D for wireless flash.
- No mention of AA batteries anywhere.
- 2GB SD Card can store 120 PEF or DNG files;
   or 409 JPEGs at 3 star/10M settings.
- No Sample images available yet.

--
--Lawrence [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.vex.net/~lawrence --