Replacing seals is pretty straight forward with all of the Pentax bodies I've
worked on.

I use the seal kits sold by Jon Goodman (EBay name "interslice").  The kits
include a good range of different types of seal material and come with
instructions for lots of different cameras.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia