Of course we can stand to hear objectivity expressed. We're still
waiting to here it from certain quarters:-). And that is the point.
The *ist cameras were better than many of  us expected to see from
Pentax. Many of us think this camera will be better. That' s
objective. And it's expressed.
Paul
Paul