No, it wasn't Marnie ... but in all honesty, I'd not post it publicly on
the list if it were.  It would be her choice to do that.

It's a woman I know, but I was just guessing that she may have ordered from
you.  She may have ordered before your announcement.

Well, my meds are kicking in, time to get outta here.  See y'all in the
morning.

Shel