From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bertil Holmberg
Sent: 17. september 2006 11:24
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Who can translate Swedish for us?

You may well be right. Please note, however, that those eight images
are part of the first indented paragraph under the heading ThE lATEST
cRiTERiON FOR PENTAX lENSES: SPEED. – follwed by the supersonic
blurb. Then comes the second heading and the complete table. So my
interpretation is typographically correct, although perhaps unduly
optimistic in the near time frame. But the graphical people may have
erred, of course.

A different qwuestion is if it is likely that just those eight lenses
will become DA* ones in due course. Does a macro lens really benefit
from superfast focusing?

Bertil