Some of what the Swedish article says about the K10D is this:

Pentax has created a strong compeditor for Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Sony -
at long last.
Whit the K10D Pentax is closing the gap/building a bridge over the class
ravine between Canon/Nikon and "the rest" (My interpretation).
The new K10D is loaded with innovative features never before seen in a DSLR
system.
Pentax finally got rid of the incomprehensible *ist-name.
Dust removing mechanism.
One of the best viewfinders in on market.
There's a polaroid function - see the picture before you take it.
Kalvin values (WB) can be set manually.
16 bit RAW-files.
Better dynamics, less noise. Thus better JPEG's - less need for shooting
RAW.
3.3 FPS (regarded somewhat low, but /perhaps explainable by the 22 bit
colour recordings/larger files.
Nice locks (pro-feel) for battery door and memory card door.

That's pretty much it (what's new or specially remarkable)
Regards
Jens

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk