I think we'll see some faster primes down the road. These tiny lenses
are obviously aimed at the K100 and *ist buyers. Given that the K10D
isn't particularly compact, the advantage of small lenses is minimized.
But in the end it may well depend on how well the high end zooms sell.
If there's a market for premium lenses, we'll probably get them.
Paul