> Have Epson figured out how to make the nozzles not clog up nearly as
> much?

As I have posted here several times - I've had a Stylus Photo printer since
around 97, a 2000P for several years & for the last several months an R220.
I always use Epson inks, always turn off the printers @ the machine & have
gone for as long as several weeks without using a printer & I've never had a
clog.

Kenneth Waller