Mitch _ I'm on dial-up though getting cable connection next
week...
I agree with Godfrey about the colors -- although I love
grey and red as a fashion look,
I'd can the colors altogether.  I like the grey bacground,
easy on the eyes.

Like the set-up and presentation.... loads pretty damn fast,
too

but only the PESO came up  no pAW or Geso

Also - the tab saying SUBMIT instead of ENTER or VIEW or
something
confused me for a minute --  I thought it was asking me to
submit an image.

ann