Ann:

You, Godfrey and Shel are right, the red was too much. I changed the
colors of the text to a very light grey and I like it much better. It
seems to distract less from the content and photos...

Thanks for the feedback on the load times...we are an impatient lot <g>.

Welcome to the Broadband world! Once you're on high speed, you can never
go back! <BWG>

I have not published any GESOs or PAWs, yet. I just published my first
PESO last week <g>.

I'm going to Lowe's to look for some sort of brackets to mount a rod to
hang backdrops from. To get the picture of my Pentax equipment (for the
front PDML Photo page) I used push pins to tack the edge of the backdrop
ot the cornice moulding and then draped the backdrop over the ironing
board with the roll on the floor. It worked, but there has to be a
better way; for pennies <g>.

Thanks and have a good weekend,
Mitch