I'm with Annsan. I thought it was a bit sad too, that
he (I forget who) has to improve the view of the world
through his photos. There is so much beauty in the
world anyway, and the thought that maybe he hasn't
seen as much of it as other people is a bit sad.
Although it sounds a nice idea. I just wish I could
create a more perfect life through photography.

Finally, of course people should be able to critique
another's sentence. It doesn't necessarily mean we
disagree. I don't think Annsan did disagree, just that
she has probably seen less hardship than him. And I
know if it was something that other people did agree
with, it would be considered perfectly acceptable for
them to say so.

Jody.
http://im.yahoo.com