On Sep 26, 2006, at 8:01 AM, frank theriault wrote:

> The legal right of females to terminate a pregnancy?
>
> The right of my children to be free of prayer or reference to a deity
> in which I don't believe in publicly funded schools?
>
> The right to have my children taught proper science, untainted by such
> distortions as "creation science"?
>
> I could go on...

Basically the right to keep someone else's bloody superstitions out
of our lives.  I don't really care if my neighbor worships a three-
eyed toad in his bedroom so long as he doesn't have the damned fool
notion that he has any right to impose his ideas on me.  Laws based
on religious beliefs are invariably bad ideas.

Bob