In a message dated 8/31/01 2:24:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subject: Re: More Yipping from the PUG Guy
  That's crazy. We enjoy Pentax cameras and lenses but give me a break. Third
party lens makers are an important part of most photographer's arsenals. I
for one own two Tokina ATX lenses that I consider better than anything Pentax
makes in that size (Tokina 100-300F4 ATX and 90F2.5 macro). I don't write
down what lens I use to take a picture, it's not that important to me. i use
a Pentax camera and the best lens I can to get the picture. it's the picture
that counts not the lens used to take it...
I can undertstand that all pics be taken with a pentax camera but you won't
convince me on the lenses....
vic