Reading that 2 days later, I realise it may have been
misconstrued as my attitude to photography. Actually
it was to meaningless, endless surveys. But having
read  the replies so far, I apologise. I think this
survey would have achieved some of the best replies
ever. I am pretty impressed with the thought most of
you have put into it. Keep it up.

Jody.

http://im.yahoo.com