I just couldn't download it. One of my browsers thought it was a text
file, the other a quick time movie. But I did look at the jpeg.
Interesting, but so preliminary. I saw only very minor CA, most of
which could have been natural coloration at the edge of the table
caused by lighting or reflection of objects in the area.
Paul