Ann,

That machine should alright for ya. I would recommend
at least a total of a gig of RAM, however.

I just got the even lower end B110 machine but with a
faster processor and 1 gig of ram. It's working just
fine. Photoshop CS2 is OK on this model, but I only
have it loaded as a backup to my new Mac.

I've never been able to completely break a Dell, and
this is my third. Make sure to have a firewall
installed along with a good antivirus program.

-Brendan