I suspect if you put the K10D's Bright Matte II screen into the D or DS,
  you'll be pleasantly surprised (provided they're compatible, which I
hope for). The new screen (introduced with the DL) is very bright.

However, I'd rate the D200 finder as being better than the D's by a mild
margin. So I still don't expect the K10D's finder to be better than a
D200 or D80.

-Adam