Hi Godfrey,

Thanks for the test! Sharpness looks good, althogh I was really hoping
there would be less distortion. I had a quick go at removing it in PS,
and worse, it seems not to be the simple kind PS's lens distortion
slider can fix - is this true?

And by the way, hi everyone! Have been lurking here for a while, and
tried to order a k100d with this lens this weekend, but B&H were
closed.

Michael

(dpreview http://tinyurl.com/rz89h linking to http://tinyurl.com/s3g2u )