Darn it! I only checked the site with Camino (well it was late.)

David mentioned some particular JavaScript errors which I think I've
fixed. This might cure the problems you got. If not I'll just have to
settle for a "Rockwell Review" ;-)
Mind you if it still don't work I've a good mind to re-write the html
myself without it being riddled by javascript - however it will be a
while before I can get around to that :-(

Cheers,
Eric.