Thanks Dan,

When posting the original question I remembered very vividly my
reaction to Becky Carter's imagery from last time around. The word
"molested" slid very easily into my brain then. I suppose a hyphen
between "photoshop" and the said word would have been more
appropriate.

My apologies if I have offended anyone, and thanks to Frank, Godfrey
and you for setting me straight.

You know, getting the finer points right with slang terms is the
toughest challenge with English. It's even worse than seeing the logic
in the pronounciation...:-)

Jostein