Sell the camera and lenses individually: three auctions. Start the
camera with a first bid of $300 and no reserve. Based on your
description, I'm not sure what lenses you're talking about. If your 35
is the SMC Pentax bayonet mount, I'd start it at $60, if it's the
screwmount, $40. If your 135/2.5 is the SmC Takumar screwmount (either
of the two varieties available), I'd start it at $125. If it's an
earlier screwmount, I'd start it at $60. The camera might bring $400 if
you're lucky.
Paul