> You need to move up from being the cheapest graphic artist in
> California! Do you have a web site or other way to show off examples
> of your work?

I do have my regular photography site (address is below), but nothing for
the kind of stuff I did at work.  The problem is, the only stuff I have all
belongs to my former customers, so I can't put it on the web without their
permission.  It's quite a connundrum.  I'll definitely use the stuff I have
for a printed portfolio, however, which I'm working on that right now.

And, I called myself the cheapest graphic artist in California because I was
making about half what my contemporaries typically make.  I've deserved a
major raise for a long time, but the store was never in a position to pay me
more.  However, working at a camera shop has more than monetary benefits, so
I felt it was worth the trade-off.

Thanks,
John
--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist.  I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a
statement."