On 10/5/06, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I downloaded the sample files, and am printing 10x14 inch prints from
> them.
> The picture of the sheep has some veiling flare.
> Good one Pentax....
> Otherwise, the pictures look fine, I must say.

The same but selected samples also shwon in Japanese site now.

http://www.digital.pentax.co.jp/ja/35mm/k10d/ex.html

Note in camera RAW processing!  If K10D can spit out this level of
good images without post processing, I am very pleased.
It appears that Pentax japan took out some problem images such as
sheep one.  I am sure they are still working on the firmware.

Ken