The K10D has the capability to produce a JPEG file (in camera) from
a shot originally exposed as a RAW image - kind of like a RAW+JPEG
exposure, but with the JPEG being created at a later time.

In the (mostly Japanese) text alongside the image the line that
identifies the firmware as V1.00 also includes the characters "RAW"
together with some ideograms - I'd guess this says "in-camera RAW".