>From Bruce Dayton:

>Good luck on the debate and decision.  I can only offer this: If you like
manual control and like the basic premise of the >SuperProgram, you will
really like the MZ-S.  If you like the interface of the Canons, you will
like the PZ-1p better.  I think >the PZ-1p has a faster, better interface
than the Canons, but the style is very similar.  Both are very nice bodies.

Hey Bruce,

It is a tough decision as both have desirable qualities. The MZ-S stands out
with its compact size, PC socket, and updated autofocus. The PZ-1p stands
out with slightly fast flash sync, Hyper Manual mode, and the ability to
control the aperture from the body. The PZ-1p, however, has the older AF
system and no PC socket (I have studio strobes). The MZ-S is $350 more and
(this is a bit nitpicky) the shutter sounds terrible... A really mixed bag
and for my needs, no clear winner...

Mark