From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.
C. O'Connell
Sent: 8. oktober 2006 17:03
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: k10d and manual-aperture lenses?

No, an "extra bonus" on a $1000 top line camera would be
A camera that could read the PK PKM lens aperture setting. That this is
Not done is ridiculous as its friggin SIMPLE to implement...
Semi automanual manual is good but it aint open aperture AE
With PK PKM, while is very possible but still is not done.
jco