Heck, I don't want to brag that I have the latest and greatest.  I want
to brag that my 30+ year old lenses make better digital pictures than
your brand new ones...  Especially if yours are Canon.  (I'll leave the
latest and greatest brag to them).

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein