I think I would dispute that.  Those who have old glass and can live
with the limitations.  Those who don't know the old glass will buy new.
Those who have old glass and can't live with the limitations will look
for used A/F/FA glass and Pentax doesn't really benefit.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein