> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2006/10/10 Tue AM 05:36:17 GMT
> To: pdml@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: The JCO survey
>
> In a message dated 10/9/2006 8:07:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Digital has nothing to do with this issue.
> There is no reason why thay cant make and sell
> A digital SLR that supports the lenses in question.
> Compromise is NOT necessary to go digital, that's
> The whole point of my argument. I want BOTH.
> jco
> =======
> If wishes were horses... What you want and what Pentax will do are not
> necessarily the same thing.
>
> wish = dead horse = beat

Not strictly true.  The green button cludge was not even a glimmer in a
designer's eye when the D was being released.  New lenses or SOOL.  But the
voice of the mighty consumer in the sky was raised and Lo! and Behold! - your
old lenses can now work on your new camera.  After a fashion.  The horse is far
from dead.  It is merely resting.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software