I've been pretty casual about what little printing
I've done to this point, but now I want things to look
just the way they do on the screen.

So, I bought a Huey and calibrated the monitor on our
G5 iMac, brought up a couple of photos in PE4
(highest-quality jpg files), and tried some prints
with our Epson RX500.

I've diddled with the myriad printing controls
endlessly, but two things keep happening: (1) the
"Preview" doesn't look like the image in PE4; (2) the
print doesn't look like =either= the preview or the
PE4 image.

Can anyone direct me to some concise instructions for
getting what's on the screen to come out of the
printer?

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW