The truly amazing thing about JCO is how his raving stupidity can
dominate the list. This same discussion is going on in four separate
threads currently to the tune of about 1000 message posts where he
keeps making the same lunatic, fanatic insistence on this idiotic
subject. And people keep responding to him. Are you all crazy now?

Regards the "survey":

I would *pay* Pentax not to ever put that fucking antique artifact
back into anything. Or to remove it if they were even thinking about
resurrecting it. I might even pay them to collect all old bodies that
have it and destroy them once and for all so that JCO can go rant on
the Canon forum about FD lenses.

I've had enough of this bullshit.