> Go screw yourself.

Just want to spread some more of your perverse joy, don't you JCO?

Haven't I told you that you are kill-filed to my trash bucket, JCO? I
know exactly how many posts you've made on this subject .. all I have
to do is open the trash bucket and it gives me a count. I usually
just empty the trash when I see your name in it as I know the
contents aren't worth the bits they're represented with.

Deleting all your posts doesn't stop the excess of stupid messages my
mail server has to process, however. Now shut the fuck up and hide
back under your rock where you belong.

Godfrey