Anybody who would like to comment further on this matter must apply in
writing to JCO stating why you think you're qualified to do so. JCO,
this includes you.

JCO will vet your applications and post a list on his own website of
people who are allowed to comment. I will monitor JCO's list from time
to time, and if your name's not on it I will discount in my own mind
all of your contributions to date.

Can't say fairer than that.

--
Cheers,