Shel,
The answer is no.  The mount accommodated all that and the aperture
simulator before.  If you want to see a lens mount with all the contacts
and the aperture simulator just look at a ZX-5n.  Take out the aperture
simulator and Power Zoom contacts you've got the lens mount on a
*ist-D/Ds put back the power Zoom contacts, (to power the in lens
focusing motor, and incidentally power zoom lenses), and you've got the
mount on the K10D.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein