From: Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:15:56 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: An equipment epiphany: no MZ-S for me, yet

David J Brooks wrote:

> Did you see any goodys in the used bins??

Nah, I never get to leave my store.  I conducted the business by
phone,
with the Henry's out here in Oakville.  Plus, one of their sales guys
was in here a bunch over the last two weeks getting some custom
printing
done (shhh).  I offered him a deal on his prints for a deal on the MZ-
S,
but now I feel bad, cuz he came through and I've decided not to buy
it.

S'okay, though, because now he's finding me the 45mm and the metering
prism.

Henry's in Oakville has two MZ-S bodies in stock.

-Aaron

---- End Original Message ----

 Pentax User
 Stouffville Ont Canada