In a message dated 10/15/2006 7:22:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I go to great lengths to customize, eliminate, or avoid software
> annoyances. How do I avoid this one? What software should I avoid?
See also http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

=========
Later versions of Net Framework don't do it. It was only 1.1. And the user
logon was not necessary for running executables. So I doubt that it is a
problem
that has come up for people lately with recent XP and recent Framework, etc.

I was actually speaking of something else, myself, having to do with using
Net Framework for programming, under XP Pro. And now that I have
double-checked,
yes I removed that particular logon also. But I did keep two user logons
going for other reasons.

In other words, it's not something most people have to worry about. Or
download a newer version of .Net Framework.

Marnie aka Doe