In a message dated 10/15/2006 5:07:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
No, it does not, I have logins disabled with .NET Framework running.

No, I take that back, I have it setup for automatic logins to the base
account, now that I think about it. Hum...?

--
graywolf
========

I attached it to my administrator logon in case I needed it for programming,
but come to think of it I rarely change from my Marnie logon to the
administrator logon, so I think it's pretty much unnecessary. (I did have it
disconnected, the Net Passport logon on that is, for quite sometime, then when
I started
accessing MSN pages again for programming help it seemed to reinstall itself,
so I gave up on removing it completely.)

I program in VB.Net., and as far as I know, the Net Passport logon for
non-programmers is a non-issue. Just remove it if it is present. Net Framework
will
continue to work. Got to Control Panel, users first, and see if it's even
there. Net Framework itself will work in the background when a VB.Net program
is
run, and there will be no way you know of its existence otherwise.

I do not claim to be an expert on this, but that is my experience.

Marnie aka Doe