It's not what I say, Bob. It's what logic dictates. The only relevant
file size is that which determines the resolution, bit depth and size
of the print. Your compressed size is only interesting in terms of how
many files you can store on your media. Even with those Genuine Fractal
files, the size that you open it to is the relevant size in regard to
ouput. And since we were discussing the file size necessary for
printing, that is the only number that matters.